To all aspiring WWL athletes out there.
If you want to race against the best wingsuit pilots in the world at WWL events, you must meet these requirements:
- Be very good (gain a reputation as a solid and level-headed pilot who can fly fast)
- Be safe (gain a reputation as a safe pilot who does not take stupid risks)
- Be professional (you will be an ambassador for the sport of wingsuit flying and we expect all pilots to act accordingly at our events)
Our minimum experience requirements (no exceptions!):
- Minimum 300 wingsuit BASE-jumps
- Minimum 3 years in wingsuit BASE-jumping.
Our mission is to promote the sport of wingsuit flying as a legitimate sport and part of that process is to offer fans access to our top athletes via social media. We want to encourage all pilots to have a social media presence, with FB athlete pages, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
If you meet all these criteria and you are interested in racing at the highest level of our sport, feel free to contact us. We love to welcome new talent!